We provide the following services to educators, students and industry partners:
- Applied research dealing with hospitality and foodservice industry issues and problems.
- Research in alternative and innovative methods involving hospitality and foodservice education.
- Development of curriculum pertaining to foodservice management for undergraduate and graduate students of the University of South Carolina.
- Creation of research opportunities and field studies for faculty and students within the University.
- Outreach initiatives with outside scholars and foodservice organizations in dealing with current research issues and problems.
- Creation of executive education and professional development programs and seminars designed to assist industry managers and leaders involving professional development.
- Consultation services for specific industry and government requests.
- Promotion of industry relevant publications involving Institute and College research.
- Marketing of research activities and academic events involving the Institute.
- Investigation of e-platforms promoting foodservice education.
- Presentations involving recent research results including practical educational seminars.
- Promotion of networking opportunities for industry leaders and hospitality and foodservice students